Please consider to take part in my study on the UX of privacy management for mobile applications.
What is the purpose of the study
The purpose of the study is to understand the point of view of smartphone users like you when it comes to manage privacy.
We are not interested in your knowledge about the topic rather our aim is to gain a deep understanding of what privacy management means to people.
Thus this study is all about user experience, that is feelings, desires and needs when using privacy management tools for smartphone devices.
How is it structured?
The study is not meant to be question-answer interview rather it is designed to be a open discussion. To do so, you will be involved in a series of small workshops aiming to help you reflect on your experience.
How long it will last?
The study is designed to last 2 weeks the date of the follow-up interview will depend on the participant’s availability and only the workshops will be ideally conducted at the Loughborough Design School. However they might be arranged in different places if needed.
What I will get for partecipating?
- Taking part in this study will show you some tools about privacy management you may not be aware of, as well as enhancing your understanding of how applications manage your personal information.
- Any participants will have the chance to win a 50 euros gift certificate to amazon.com.
I am eligible to take part in the study if
- I am older then 18 years
- I got a smartphone running any version of Android
- I have a data plan with any operator
- I do not have a degree in computer science
Go to the study presentation page Go to the study info sheet